There are several international protocols and partnerships, within the scope of the Erasmus + Program, the Erasmus Mundus Program, and the INCHIPE Project for the internationalization of universities in Chile and Peru, for the exchange of students and professors.
Student mobility with funding from the Erasmus Program, carried out within the scope of bilateral Erasmus cooperation agreements, in which students do not pay tuition fees at the destination University. However, they continue to pay at the university of origin.
Do you want to take an Erasmus+ mobility period for studies in the next academic year? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreements with:
- Veliko Turnovo University BG VALIKO01
- Vasil Levski National University BG VELIKO02
- Catholic University Sta Teresa Jesus de Ávila E AVILA01
- University of Granada AND GRANADA01
- San Pablo University (CEU) AND MADRID21
- University of Salamanca AND SALAMAN02
- University of Santiago de Compostela E SANTIAG01
- University of Valladolid E VALLADO01
- Universidad degli Studi di Firenze I FIRENZE01
- University of Gdansk PL GDANSK01
- University of Lodz PL LODZ01
- University of Wroclaw PL WROCLAW03
- Turkey Istanbul University TR ISTANBU41
- Among others
Mobility of students from European Universities, carried out within the scope of bilateral Erasmus cooperation agreements.
Your home university has nominated you for your student exchange period at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Viseu Regional Centre and now you need to apply.
Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Learning Agreement (signed by the student and home University)
- Transcript grid
- ID Data (completed and signed by the student) can be found here
- July 15 for the 1st / winter semester / academic year
- January 15 for the 2nd / summer semester